New Patient Registration
You can register as a new patient in several ways:
SOMA Skin & Laser NexWeb Patient Portal. We strongly recommend use of the SOMA Skin & Laser NexWeb Patient Portal. This is the easiest and quickest way to get your demographic and medical history information into our system. You can log in to the NexWeb patient portal and enter your information. You will need to be sent a code to create an account. Please contact or call 973-763-7546 to request one. If you register this way, please still review our forms below (Welcome Letter, Release of Health Information and Financial Policies) with important office policies.
SOMA Skin & Laser NexWeb Patient Portal (Will open new browser window)
- Download and Mail In Forms. You can register using the Patient Forms below. Please download, complete, and bring them to the office at the time of your visit.
- Request Forms to be Mailed. You can request a new patient package to be mailed to you. Please contact or call 973-763-7546.
- Welcome Letter
- Patient Information Form
- Health Questionnaire
- Release of Health Information
- Financial Policies
- Review of Systems
- HIPAA (Notice of Privacy Practices)
- HIPAA Patient Acknowledgement Form
- Medical Records Financial Policy
- Credit Card Authorization
- Consent to Treat Minor
- Membership Agreement (For Membership Patients Only)
No shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a $30 no show fee. Patient’s will be allowed one no show per year without incurring a no-show fee.