Cibinqo (abrocitinib) is a once-daily pill for eczema. It is indicated for the treatment of adults and pediatric patients 12 years of age and older with refractory, moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis whose disease is not adequately controlled with other systemic drug products, including biologics, or when use of those therapies is inadvisable.
- Rapid Relief from Itch and Inflammation: Cibinqo works quickly to reduce itching and soothe inflamed skin.
- Clearer Skin: In clinical trials, Cibinqo helped significantly improve skin clarity in as little as 12 weeks.
- Targeted JAK Inhibition: Cibinqo targets a specific pathway involved in inflammation.
- Once-Daily Convenience: Take just one pill a day, making it easy to fit Cibinqo into your routine.
Cibinqo may be for you if:
- You have moderate-to-severe eczema that is not adequately controlled with topical therapies or biologics (such as Dupixent or Adbry.)
- You are looking for a steroid-free treatment option.
Cibinqo website: https://www.cibinqo.com/